Will any CAI fit for a 3.5 V6 Journey?

• 2 months later...
My 3.5 also uses a lot of gas: I get only between 13 and 18 MPG.

You can click on the MyFuelly logo at the bottom of my post if you are curious as to what I get in my 2010 Journey R/T. I must admit it is "all over the map" and is really dependant on the type of driving you do. My mileage is still around 9700 kms.

Regards

Terry

• 1 year later...

I read a posting yesterday, though now i cant find it again, about someone saying they have installed a CAI from an avenge 3.5L . while the pics do look similar for the engine bay, i think for arguments sake i will order it. My friend works at a local performance store so i wont be loosing much money if it doesnt fit. If anyone would like the part number for the intake its 69-2543TTK. however if anyone knows it wont work, shoot me a reply so i dont try it for nothing eh lol!

• 2 weeks later...

I read a posting yesterday, though now i cant find it again, about someone saying they have installed a CAI from an avenge 3.5L . while the pics do look similar for the engine bay, i think for arguments sake i will order it. My friend works at a local performance store so i wont be loosing much money if it doesnt fit. If anyone would like the part number for the intake its 69-2543TTK. however if anyone knows it wont work, shoot me a reply so i dont try it for nothing eh lol!

any results yet???

i can see the avenger engine 3.5 is so similar to the journey 3.5 from the picture http://www.knfilters...Prod=69-2543TTK

i am very interested on this one,

i am currently using the K&N regular air filter and it does great and i done some modification to the box to get the air flow more . i tuned the setting using the Hypertech programmer , i can tell the big deference , can't wait to hear if the cold air intake mentioned in your post will work 100% and the last thing i am thinking about is the exhaust pipes.

thankx

Edited by rocky