HVAC wiring diagram

I’ve been trying to find a hvac wiring diagram for a 2018 gt 3.6 to help track down a cabin air temp sensor circuit short. B1107-12. Any help would be much appreciated!

After working and racking my head about this issue I have come to find that the b1107 code is no longer an active dtc but a stored one and takes 100 “cycles to clear”. My blower is still acting up on setting 7, max and when auto is maxed out. Crazy thing is when viewing the live data and blower is set to max it shows at 90-95% and rear blower shows 100%. Auto works as well as manual modes but setting 7 is blowing at level 3. I checked voltage and resistance between supply and ground as well as sensor input for every setting and found that max setting is showing 12 volts as it should but the resistance of the sensor input shows the same as setting 2-3. Got a bit lost when I pulled the head unit and manual controls only to find the manual controls connect to uconnect and then from uconnect has the radio and 1 other connector that is supply, ground and what I’m guessing is the can bus. I’m assuming it goes to the bcm and then to the hvac module. Signal is getting lost in translation somewhere just not sure where. More and more testing……

I’ve never liked  auto mode on our journey. Seems to have a mind if it’s own. But always running too fast, not slow.  Almost like unit can’t get to set temp point so it blast’s airflow to speed up getting to set point. 

No rear plenum on ours so a simpler set up. 

On 8/5/2024 at 3:30 PM, John/Horace said:

I’ve never liked  auto mode on our journey. Seems to have a mind if it’s own. But always running too fast, not slow.  Almost like unit can’t get to set temp point so it blast’s airflow to speed up getting to set point. 

No rear plenum on ours so a simpler set up. 

Oh I hear ya. I never used auto, just when I’ve been trying to diagnose this issue. I purchased the hvac module off eBay for $30, put it in, ran the calibration and everything passed but still had the issue. Maybe the manual control is the issue or uconnect. I will be posting my troubleshooting along the way in hopes it may help others out.