Steering Issues

Elmor353

Greetings from Oregon. I am having an issue with my 2013, 2wd, Journey.  It has recently started pulling to the left under any kind of acceleration and it pops back to the right when I let off.

I started noticing it a couple of months ago and it's kind of unnerving. It's most noticeable at freeway speeds and it doesn't matter how light the acceleration is. It's my wife's car and I'm almost afraid to let my wife drive

it on the freeway. Anyone else have this problem? Am I looking at replacing the rack?

I would have the engine mounts checked before anything else,I just had this problem with my grandsons altima it would pull to the right when you hit the gas real hard and didn't have hold of the steering wheel,I had a mech say it was the CV axle but I really didn't believe him, this was into his shop for an alignment but let him put one in but that didn't fix the problem so he removed it and put the old one back in so he didn't charge me, then he said it was the right side eng mount BUT he said he didn't do them and  before I was able to check it out to see if it was that, a girl rear ended his car so it is being totaled out.......