Hi everyone! I'm a new owner of a 2019 Dodge Journey Crossroad Since October 5th!!!

Anglhrt

Traded in my Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 2010 for 14yrs.  I was a breeder/exhibitor of the American Eskimo Dog since 1997 and traveled many miles in that van as well as a 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan.  Now I'm retired and also retired from breeding/showing and needed a smaller 'last' car that would be a bit better on fuel and smaller to be able to fit well in my garage.  I built a new house 4 yrs ago and found I couldn't fit the Caravan in the attached garage.  It was 19 ft long and the garage was 20 ft.   The new Journey is much shorter and fits perfectly!  It is the first time I've ever had a garage of my own to even park any car in it.  I'm so excited to be able to finally do that.

I did not buy it from a Dodge dealership and have to take it into one tomorrow to have the backup camera fixed.  It's upside down... ??? and some other minor items as well.  I did but the extended warrenty so that will be covered. 

Her name is Indie because she looks almost Indigo Blue in the sun, but her real color is Contusion Blue Pearl, Black interior with Black Leather Seats.  I'm not used to a car with color, the last two vans were white... LOL

Nice to have found you all, looking forward to meet you all.

Lynn & Indie

Screenshot_20241007_112457_Alarmcom.jpg

20241007_104558.jpg

20241007_104623.jpg

20241007_104710.jpg

Edited by Anglhrt
misspelled a word