Gamezone-weather on a 4.3 system!!!!!!!

Something new for 2012 or am I missing something on my 2011 4.3?

Take a picture of the screen showing this and post it.

I have gamezone where it brings up Leagues and stuff, I have not clicked on any of them as CFL is the only football to watch and it does not have CFL. If the weather is not available in Canada then maybe that is why I can't click on it. I will take a photo of the screen and post it when my wife parks it long enough for me to snap a photo. I will also try to access the gamezone features to see if I can get into it, it does display it on the screen though.

Gamezone-weather on a 4.3 system!!!!!!!

Something new for 2012 or am I missing something on my 2011 4.3?

Take a picture of the screen showing this and post it.

Here are the photos of the display, this appears when I push the browse button on the dial but I can go nowhere from the weather screen...........post-4599-0-45964000-1319674134_thumb.jppost-4599-0-61301700-1319674146_thumb.jp

Since the topic has some legs I decided to spend the 20 seconds it took to do the research to confirm my above post:

You have a 4.3s (REB) radio in your vehicle.

The weather and Game Zone features are indeed premium subscription services from Sirius (Travel Link) - pay for them if you want them, but again, my experience is that weather services are not avaiable to Canadian subscribers nor are maps and forecasts provided for locations north of the border if you travel to the US subscribe to the US service and get those channels we don't get up here.

A quote from Sirius: The Game Zone lists all of the play-by-play games and scores on Sirius by league (MLB, NFL, NHL, etc.).

Does the GameZone work in Canada? I'm not sure if I heard anyone have success with either of these features.

It let me select a team and save it, I never tried any furhter. Not sure what it is suppose to do....I do not follow NFL, NBA or what ecever the options are anyway...

What is it suppose to do if I select a team...?

• 2 weeks later...

In the states you can put in a favorite NFL team. If that team is playing, there is a pop-up that alerts you to when that team is playing. Much like a favorite artist that is playing. The pop-up says "game on the air". You can touch that to take you to the station the game is on. Even if you are on an FM station, the pop-up comes on. This is on the 8.4, not sure on the 4.3,s.

I will take a photo of the screen and post it when my wife parks it long enough for me to snap a photo.

If you don't mind me asking (feel free not to tell me) where abouts are you located? I am in Regina. I have a 2010 R/T, you can see it here:

http://www.dodgejourneyforum.com/index.php?/gallery/member/2388-windancer/

Terry

Edited by Windancer