Crossover Pipe

Meyers

Good Evening

I took my 2009 Dodge Journey SXT to get the oil changed today, I do it beacuse they offer a 54.95 deal for four oil changes. You can't buy he supplies for that price. Lately I have had a vibration sometimes from the right front. So while there I had the dealer look. They called me up and said it was the crossover pipe, first they said it would be covered under warranty but then realized I am out of warranty. They said the pipe was vibrating against the subframe. They said it was no big deal, and wouldn't hurt anything but if I want to fix it, the cost would be $200 total for parts and install. I had thought there was some kind of recall or something on this before. Anyone recall anything about this.

Thanks

• Official Dodge Support

Good Evening

I took my 2009 Dodge Journey SXT to get the oil changed today, I do it beacuse they offer a 54.95 deal for four oil changes. You can't buy he supplies for that price. Lately I have had a vibration sometimes from the right front. So while there I had the dealer look. They called me up and said it was the crossover pipe, first they said it would be covered under warranty but then realized I am out of warranty. They said the pipe was vibrating against the subframe. They said it was no big deal, and wouldn't hurt anything but if I want to fix it, the cost would be $200 total for parts and install. I had thought there was some kind of recall or something on this before. Anyone recall anything about this.

Thanks

Meyers,

I could find no recall for a crossover pipe. If you are looking for Chrysler to assist with the repair you can call the Chrysler Customer Assistance Center at one of the below numbers to see if they will assist.

800-992-1997 United States

800-465-2001 Canada

Edited by DodgeCares