275/40 rims 20x10" offset +15

chu089

Probably a bad idea. I've been looking for a new set of 20" rims and tires as well. I've found out that the rim should be 8.5" wide and that the tire should be 245/45 or 245/50. The offset shouldn't be less than +34mm. Also, have you checked the bolt pattern? The Journey takes a 5x127mm (or 5x5") bolt pattern only and wheels with this bolt pattern are not very common. You might like SAVINI's "Black Di Forza" wheels. Also, check out elementwheels.com and wheelsnext.com to find the right sized wheels for the Journey.

As for me, I can't decide between the Savini Black di forza BM6 or the Status Retro S818. Maybe I'll put it off 'til next year. :headscratch:

Probably a bad idea. I've been looking for a new set of 20" rims and tires as well. I've found out that the rim should be 8.5" wide and that the tire should be 245/45 or 245/50. The offset shouldn't be less than +34mm. Also, have you checked the bolt pattern? The Journey takes a 5x127mm (or 5x5") bolt pattern only and wheels with this bolt pattern are not very common. You might like SAVINI's "Black Di Forza" wheels. Also, check out elementwheels.com and wheelsnext.com to find the right sized wheels for the Journey.

As for me, I can't decide between the Savini Black di forza BM6 or the Status Retro S818. Maybe I'll put it off 'til next year. :headscratch:

what would be the problem by modifying the offset +15 or +20 ?

Edited by chu089

• 7 months later...

<p>Ok guys after much web searching, calling around and emailing, I have found the<br />

perfect wheel & tire combination for my Journey. I went with a fully chrome<br />

<strong class="bbc">FACTORY REPRODUCTION</strong> SRT8 (Jeep ) wheel mounted on 245/245 x 20<br />

<strong class="bbc">Yokohama Prada SpecX </strong>tires. The fit is perfect for this odd size wheel pattern we have,<br />

and there is no suspension interference or rubbing . They don’t stick out and look like they<br />

were made for this car.<br />

<br />

The ride is just as good even with the loss of side wall, it is still quiet and the steering is quicker<br />

<br />

Tire and wheels were delivered within 48 hours , mounted , balanced, new lugs & locks with TPMS installed.<br />

<br />

I have the  black 2011 Mainstreet, in the photo section</p>

Edited by price9714