Illuminated Door Sills?

ITtech

I want to put some illuminated door sills in my DJ. I have seen some for SRT and RAM, and some others that may work. I have not seen any that say Journey or Mopar. So I need to know if the door sills from a charger or ram truck will fit the dodge journey as these seem to be my only option. Here is a link to a page with some options, though I do not know if any will fit, so if anyone has any input, please let me know, thanks.

Link- http://www.thefind.com/cars/info-illuminated-door-sills#page=1&local=0

I want to put some illuminated door sills in my DJ.

Obviously these door sills are quite expensive. This is my opinion and mine only, I put some chrome sill plates on my doors but they weren't illuminated ones. I must admit even though they look good they really serve ME no purpose. I'm sure you have a diiferent opinion which is fine. IMO no one sees or notices them. They get dirty and when washing the car I tend to forget about them until I open the door to get in and leave and then it is too late. I end up wiping them down at home. Just my opinion, others may/will differ

Good Luck in whatever you end up choosing. The ones on that website look great.

Terry

Edited by Windancer