Center Console

I was wondering if someone out there has an idea if a 2011 or 2012 center console will work in a 2010, here is a link to what i am refering too...

http://www.ebay.com/...a3072f8&vxp=mtr

The newer console is probably nicer I have a 2010 also and I was just curious what is there that your 2010 does't have.

Terry

Edited by Windancer

I don't believe the 2011/2012 would fit in the 2010 or earlier models, at least not easily.; looking at the images of the two, where the floor console meets the center stack, the 2010 runs flush, while the 2011+ goes underneath and connects further back., and I think it runs lower, so there may be a gap. I just don't think it would work without some serious modifications.

Personally, the two things I really like with the newer console (apart from the look itself), are the cup holder placement and the armrest storage; The cup holders a bit higher up and the gear shift doesn't seem to intrude over it like the previous versions. With the armrest storage, It keeps the same size I believe, but is not split into two area's, making it easier to store larger items.I don't know if the 2010 or earlier models had the little tray that sits on top to hold loose change/media player, etc..