What is the name of this part? (Rear Bumper)

Hi guys. I hit a new journey a couple of hours ago and made a small indent in the black plastic piece below the rear bumper. I have no idea what this part is called, and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me the name of it. I'm hoping that a body shop will just be able to fix it. It doesn't seem bad at all (no cracks, just a bit of plastic gouged out). I am talking about the black plastic piece in the following picture.1110-2011-dodge-journey-rear.jpg

Thanks all.

um is this your journey the inserens estemet will probobly be between $500 and $800 i was rear ended with simalar damage twice in the last 6 mothns these this is where the quots were but once i was in my wifes old honda accord the other i was in my fathers mercadies bens. 2 years ago i was rear ended wile in my jeep the phisical damage was minimal but it resulted in some electrical issues and it was over 2k worth of reparis form the incerents company

how hard was it hit and how much damage is to the other car. i have had jeeps and dodges as my work vehicles and they dont show damage very well

Hi guys. I hit a new journey a couple of hours ago and made a small indent in the black plastic piece below the rear bumper. I have no idea what this part is called, and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me the name of it. I'm hoping that a body shop will just be able to fix it. It doesn't seem bad at all (no cracks, just a bit of plastic gouged out). I am talking about the black plastic piece in the following picture.

Thanks all.

I've been rear-ended twice in my 2011 Crew. The first time, the bumper had to be replaced because it was badly damaged. The second time, there were only a few scratches and two small gouges but the dealership said that they cannot repair gouges in plastic, so I had the bumper replaced again.

An Evil genius bent on destroying grammatical standards. My fiance is a Reading teacher; if she can overlook my spelling, so can you.

With all due respect and I don't mean to be critical, she must be very tolerant of you, :tease: because as drb227 posted, your post was very hard to understand. Just my thoughts.....

terry