2nd Row seat removal replacement

KMar79

HI,

New to the forum and I hope you can help. With a 3rd child on the way I need to find a way to get three car seats in our 2012 Journey. I think I have found a solution if I can remove the 2nd row seat behind the driver seat. Is it as easy as it appears with the four bolts on the rails under the seat?

My fear is reinstalling it later, on of the bolts is "backwards" where the nut is on top and the bolt comes up from underneath, if I remove the nut will the blot fall out? I went underneath and the undercarriage seems to cover/hide everything.

On a similar topic, We purchased it with the standard 2nd row seats, is there a good place to get the one with the boosters built in?

Thanks!

I thought about doing the same thing you're trying to do.

Wife didn't let me.. I got 3 car seats in the car without removing any of the seats.

1 high back booster, and a front facing convertible seat in the 3rd row, and the baby carrier behind the pass seat. The seat behind the driver is folded down all the time. Best solution without removing the seats