New guy from UK London

CJ Smirnoff

Hi Cj,

Welcome to the forum. I have 33,000 km's on my 2013 Journey with no problems. If you check the different sections you can find out what others are experiencing. I can tell you that the Journey is a big seller in Canada! While a few forum members might have experienced problems, the majority seem to be very happy. Many of them are repeat Journey owners. I love my Journey!

What should I be looking for Any major problems ?

Welcome to the forums CJ, there is a wealth of info here that may take you a long time to digest, but very interesting reading nonetheless. While I personally haven't had all of them, the major issues here have been the odd tire size (225/55/19) and replacements, brake problems and size of brakes, poor gas mileage although you have a diesel and can ignore this.

Terry

Hi, I live in London (Wandsworth) and have a CRD/RT auto Diesel, we purchased it new in 2010 and have racked up a humble 34K miles in it, Its a great car, small problems were the baffles rattling in the Exhaust, the warning light for the ABS brakes which stayed on (nothing wrong with the ABS, it was the switch itself) both fixed under warranty, the only other thing is it likes to eat brake Pads, but its a large car and I do lots of stop start town driving so Im not really sure that counts as a problem, you will have a great time with it, the VW diesel gives me around 30mph around town and 40 plus on a long run.