My maps suddenly quit working after 7-8 months. Today the dealer told me "Chrysler hasn't sent a update disc yet" and that I need to keep returning so they can hook it to their computer to see if it will work. Sorry, but I don't believe them. They also told me they were unable to reinstall the original version. I asked if possibly I could make something happen thru Garmin or Uconnect and she thought there was a possibility. I don't understand this and I find their response completely unacceptable. Has anyone found any resolution? I travel every week and highly depend on this nav system. Also, I found it interesting when I picked up my car today they made the first point that my radio was fine. ?? What would they do if it all quit? Honor the warranty perhaps?

What else is reset? Do you mean paired phones, radio faves, etc? Or, something I can't redo myself. Thank you.

When you disconnect the negative terminal on your battery, you purge any stored memory in the computer - just like restarting your computer. For radio issues, you should wait at least 1/2 hour. The radio has a small battery, so your presets and phone pairings should not need to be reset.