Brake Upgrade for 2011

I am thinking about upgrading my brakes to the EBC Stage 3 Kit with Greenstuff pads that fits the DJ. I am just trolling for suggestions and comments. I don't do brakes so I plan to take the parts to my local mechanic for installation. Please let me know your thoughts.

Here is the address to the kit: http://ebcbrakes.com/product/s3-kits-greenstuff-6000-and-gd-rotors-truck-suv-type/

Peace.

The guys on the Nitro forum swore by this type of rotor; drilled for lightness and slotted for heat release. They swore by them. Huge improvement In the past 20 years, I have not driven a car long enough to require brakes! I really like my DJ (finally getting used to the radio, LOL) and may keep it a while. This is the route that I would take. How many mies are on your DJ? Do you have the bigger front calipers?

this topic has been beat to death WHY start an other one??????

I asked a question. . . Some of this has been covered. My question has not been answered. SPECIFICALLY what brakes are best for the 2011 upgrade. I have 50K miles on the small OEM brakes, I'm not upgrading to the bigger OEM stuff. I threw out my thoughts for the upgrade, and I'm hoping for all the input I can get. If you have something to add here that I may not know, then please add it. I didn't, nor do I want to, read every past brake post. If you hate brake posts, just skip them.

Thanks for the input so far.

Peace.

Though I have not needed to replace the brakes on my 2013 (37000 miles, pads are looking new still) I did in my 09. The dealer replaced all four rotors and 8 pads twice within 20k miles (free because we complained) After the third dealer installed rotors warped, I went aftermarket. Bought the middle of the road rotors and pads from oreillys. Not the cheapest, not the most expensive. That last set lasted me until I traded it at 80k miles, still had plenty of pad and no vibrations. Imo,anything but OEM in the earlier models is heads and tails above. It's all a matter of how much you are willing to spend. EBC makes good stuff. Personally, I don't keep them long enough to realize the cost. If you are planning on keeping, go for it. If you are looking to replace crappy OEM stuff to get you through the next 50 or 60 thousand miles, do what I did.