Adding Uconnect and navigator

Which radio screen; big or small? Uconnect can be added to both, but I'm not sure if Nav can be added to the small screen radio. As long as your definition of Uconnect is phone connection.

Edited by dhh3

Quick answer . . . . it can be added to the vehicle whether it has the 4.3 inch or 8.4 inch screens, though it is considerably more involved to swap out the screens if you have the small display and to add in the sensors if you need to add automatic air conditioning.

If you have the 8.4" display, because you already have the satellite antenna and Bluetooth it is as simple as buying and swapping the radio module, then having the SiriusXM subscription switched to the new radio.

The time required to change out the radio module is about 10 minutes. Cost? On the order of $800 for the radio module.

Edited by bramfrank

Quicker answer---dont waste your $ or time

I'll add my quick answer----buy your vehicles with the options you want installed already.

I wonder if the OP will return?

If he's got the 8.4 inch display it is actually quite a bit less expensive to buy the nav radio and install it than it would be to buy it as a factory installed option.

I did it for my vehicle. The install was quick and it works flawlessly.