Wipers controlling lights on dashboard????

NRG

I have a 2009 DJ RT with 112K on it. I just bought it used in November from a regular used car dealer(who have been great with this). I discovered the week after possession that the DVD/CD changer didn't work. It displayed "disc error". It was referred to a Dodge dealer, who determined that a new unit needed to be installed. I'm on my 4th one. Now that the DVD/CD works and most of the extras(nav,bluetooth,uconnect,sirius), I'm having trouble with it yet again, but not the same. There is a glitch somewhere that makes the sound lag during a song or when changing songs, plus voice training sounds like it does when talking to someone on a cell phone with really bad reception. It takes almost a full minute for the sound to come on once I turn my car on, and I've noticed that when I have my wipers turned on high it affects the dash light that tells me my DTL or headlights are on.

Are either or both of these issues controlled by the BCM? Could they be related??? I didn't have any of these problems with the unit my car came with. The only problem it had was no dvd/cd player.

I take it back to the dealer on Thursday so any new info I can give them would be appreciated. The tech thats worked on my car so far has been great but the CSR service sucks. I've had my car in weekly since November and they haven't sorted this out yet. Their annoyance and frustration is apparent now.

Any questions or insight would be appreciated!!!!

I read that somewhere on here from our American neighbours, but in my case turning off the wipers makes the whole dashboard flicker to a shut off. With all this snow we're getting I'm going to be using them frequently. Just like with my radio problem I'll get a video of it happening. None of this nightmare makes any sense to me....