Bluetooth 2016 Journey

Hello All,

New user here. I have been googling and researching to try to understand whether or not I can add bluetooth to my Dodge Journey. I recently bought a 2016 Journey SXT and it has the 4.3 inch size radio with satellite radio but it does not appear to have bluetooth. There are no button on the steering wheel and no options in the menus.

It says online that bluetooth is optional and I have read some posts where others have added a module for blue tooth. I believe I have what is called a 4.3S REB radio, is that right? If so can someone try to point me in the right direction for adding bluetooth. I noticed you can buy the module online but the radio model codes seem to be listed differently. I dont see an REB radio listed on mopar websites. It looks like I could also buy the buttons for the steering wheel and a microphone to go somewhere.

Any help and guidance is appreciated, thank you. 

Guys; Put him out of his misery, give him the info and save him the trouble of looking it up

The answer is that you aren't going to be adding OEM Bluetooth to your vehicle.  If you must have a handsfree system I suggest buying something from any of the many vendors out there.  I used a Garmin navigator that both supports Bluetooth (most do) and also implements voice command.  My old 3790 did and the Drivelux 51 does too.  That way I the unit mounted ABOVE the mirror and the wiring hidden in the roof liner and running down the pillar to the fuse block.

Or you can just trade in your vehicle for one that has the feature.

Good luck